Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Alpine Gray men's orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Alpine Gray Orthotic Sandal
Perfect fit and very comfortable.
These sandals are by far the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn for my Diabetic Feet. They look good, fit comfortably and I have zero pain. I wear them all day around the house.
For me they are very comfortable .Velcro straps should be open when you slip them on so your heel is all the way back then close straps.this way toe room is great and support is great.since everybody is different when it comes too your feet the inserts work for me. I have type 2 diabeties and left foot is flat no arch I don't need custom inserts.this is a good company
product and service are excellent
Very comfortable right out of the box.
These are the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn! The arch support has made it possible for me to wear them all day long without discomfort. The shoe bed is soft and form fitting. Fit is good.