HOW ORTHOFEET TECHNOLOGY WORKS TO ENHANCE COMFORT for ARTHRITIS?
Orthofeet’s Ortho-Cushion ® System is engineered with advanced orthotic insoles and Ergonomic Soles, which provide anatomical support along with unsurpassed cushioning. Along with the soft uppers and foam padded interior Orthofeet shoes help relieve arthritis pain from heel to toe, all the way up your knees and back.
Upgrade to the most comfortable and supportive footwear: Walk Pain Free or Your Money Back!
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have helped millions of users improve mobility and provide the ultimate footwear solutions for those who suffer from arthritis.
" This is the most comfortable shoe in the world. I have problems with sneakers because I have arthritis on the top of my feet so tying shoes is very uncomfortable. I almost always wear backless sneakers from another manufacturer & they are comfortable but not so practical. I got these sneakers in the mail on a Saturday & wore them all day for a back yard bbq & my feet felt great. The strap system on these makes all the difference in the world."
-- Terri Powers
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"My arthritic feet, knee and back pain got relief thanks to these shoes. Very surprised but very grateful. Looking forward to getting some other shoes soon."
-- Terry Stewart
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE ULTIMATE COMFORT FOR ARTHRITIC FEET:
- Help relieve stress on the joints
- Alleviate pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Help relieve pain on knees, hips & lower back
- Enhance comfort every step you take
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
TIE-LESS LACE SYSTEM
INNOVATIVE LACING SYSTEM THAT COMBINES LACES AND STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE
- Eliminates the need for lacing up
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe
- Excellent solution for those who have difficulty tying laces
"I have serious arthritis in both knees and one hip--large, wide feet with some swelling. There's room for my foot in these shoes, the support (arch support) is great, and I noticed some reduction in pain after wearing for just a few days. The laces-with-tabs feature makes it easy to get the shoes on in the morning (bending on one side is very hard). These shoes have more comfort and support (and are lightweight!) than shoes I've bought at twice the price."
-- Mysti Berry
TWO-WAY STRAP SYSTEM
A STRAP SYSTEM WITH HOOK AND LOOP ELEMENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe, and easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
A SLIP-ON SHOE THAT COMES WITH STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Provides a wide opening to access the shoe.
- Enables easy On/Off, and easy fastening on both sides of the shoe.
"I have terrible arthritis in my feet, so finding comfortable shoes has been really hard! I have been able to wear Orthofeet shoes for hours without my feet hurting!"
-- Karen Mackey
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"
TOP SELLER IN Arthritis Shoes