INNOVATIVE NEUROPATHY SHOES OFFER THE ULTIMATE COMFORT & PROTECTION FOR PERSONS WITH NEUROPATHY
Orthofeet therapeutic shoes for neuropathy are bio-mechanically engineered with unique features that enhance comfort and provide excellent protection for persons with neuropathy: 1. Non-binding uppers with stretch; 2. Soft, seam free interior; 3. Extra-depth design with a wide toe-box; 4. Premium orthotic insoles; 5. Ergonomic cushioning soles.
These unique features make Orthofeet superior therapeutic shoes for diabetic neuropathy as well.
Upgrade to the most comfortable neuropathy shoes:
Walk comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
“ Best shoes on the planet, so comfy! I will not buy anything else from now on. I've worn model 672 running shoe every day for the past 2 years and love them. I have severe neuropathy from diabetes.”
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are bio-mechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have helped millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get ultimate protection for persons with neuropathy.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide comfortable arch support
- Enhance comfort and protection
"These shoes are amazing!I have plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia and neuropathy, and had no pain all day. The arch support is perfect, much more comfortable than my $400 orthotics. When they came in the mail, I immediately tried them on, couldn't believe when I stood up-- it was heaven! I am a nurse. I have been telling everybody I work with about these shoes."
-- Kathy Beaumont
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"This shoe offer amazing stability particularly for someone with Arthritis and Neuropathy. The easy tie-less system with the pull tabs are truly a gift for people with arthritic hands. It looks like a well styled normal shoe, something I thought I would have to give up years. Really amazing shoes."
-- Manny Kornbluth
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
"I love how they stretch. My left foot is really swollen with my neuropathy and I finally have a pair of shoes that I can wear. Thank you so much."
-- Betsy Meyer
BioSoft TM Bamboo Diabetic Socks
Employing its expertise in biomedical engineering Orthofeet has designed the BioSoft TM - bamboo non-constricting socks that enhance comfort and protection for diabetic feet and persons with neuropathy.
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
- A unique non-binding knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow and comfortable, non-restrictive fit
- Soft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection
- DryPlexTM moisture wicking system keeps feet always dry and comfortable. Extra padding in the sole adds cushioning comfort and protection
- Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor
- Unique inverse design linking provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering utmost protection against blisters and irritations
- White color sole allows easy detection of wounds
"I have tried so many pairs of socks that were advertised as the best, softest, padded, pain-free Diabetic socks that were horrendous and pain causing… BioSoft are the BEST socks I have ever tried and had for the last 5+ years. I will definitely be buying more."
-- John Murray
"These socks are terrific socks for a diabetic. Very soft and water wicking too. Fast shipping and free shipping. So pleased that we ordered the brown ones too!"
-- Margaret Wachenfeld
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"
Neuropathy, also known as peripheral neuropathy, is a disease resulting from damage to the peripheral nerves. The peripheral nervous system is what sends messages from the brain or spinal cord to the rest of the body. Peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness, pain, weakness, and insensitivity to pain, touch, or temperatures. While it usually occurs in the hands and feet, it can also occur in other parts of the body.
What causes it? Neuropathy can have many different causes including alcoholism, autoimmune diseases, certain types of medications, infections, and vitamin deficiencies, but the most common cause is diabetes. People that suffer from neuropathy run the risk of not noticing injuries and sores, and since serious medical complications can arise if these sores are not properly cared for, it is critical that they check their feet for injuries daily.
How is it treated? In general, the best way to reduce the discomfort that is associated with neuropathy is by exercising regularly and wearing specially designed orthopedic neuropathy shoes. The best men’s shoes for neuropathy include a soft, non-binding upper that offer good protection. Men’s walking shoes for neuropathy should also have extra depth, orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles. For men with diabetes who have neuropathy, in addition to wearing the best men’s shoes for neuropathy it’s also important that they get their diabetes under control so that they can maintain normal blood sugar and blood pressure levels.