How Shoes for Afo Braces Can Help Alleviate Symptoms
Innovative technology offers the most comfortable braces/afos
Orthofeet shoes are designed by a team of specialists including podiatrists and biomedical engineers. They are meticulously designed with special features that can accommodate various foot conditions, including conditions requiring AFO’s and braces.
Orthofeet women’s shoes for AFO’s and braces include:
- Heel strap – innovative hook and loop strap with stretch allows to adjust the heel grip for a looser or tighter fit making them ideal AFO shoes and the best shoes for heel braces.
- Wide last – a wide shoe shape design from heel to toe provides a relaxed fit.
- Extended widths - Orthofeet specializes in wide width footwear offering shoes in wide, extra wide and even extra extra wide widths in some styles.
- Round toe box – generous toe box design with wide and round shape promotes a pressure free environment and maximum toe movement.
- Extra depth – deep shoe construction with removable orthotic insole comfortably accommodates custom orthotics, AFO’s and braces.