STATE-OF-THE-ART WOMEN'S DIABETIC SHOES PROVIDE SUPERIOR COMFORT & PROTECTION FOR DIABETIC FEET
Orthofeet women's diabetic shoes are engineered with soft, non-binding upper and seam free interior, anatomical orthotic insoles and Ergonomic Soles.They work wonders to reduce foot pain, offer soothing comfort from heel to toe and ultimate protection for diabetic feet.
Upgrade to the most comfortable women’s diabetic shoes: Walk comfortable & pain free or your money back!
WHY ORTHOFEET WOMEN'S DIABETIC SHOES?
We at Orthofeet know that it’s critical that women with diabetes pay special attention to the health and protection of their feet. That’s why Orthofeet is the place to come to when searching for women’s diabetic footwear, whether you are looking for the best women’s diabetic walking shoes, best women’s casual diabetic shoes, best women's sneakers or the best women’s diabetic dress shoes.
“THE BEST SHOE I HAVE EVER OWNED. I have diabetes and a bad back. Wasn't sure these shoes would work. But they have MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE. Love these shoes.”
-- Marlene Kopplin
BIO-MECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET DIABETIC SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide comfortable arch support
- Enhance comfort and protection
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"I'm glad to say I own 4 pair of Orthofeet shoes. They are all excellent. I can honestly say without the Orthofeet shoes, I would not be able to walk. I have Neuropathy, Diabetes and Plantar fasciitis. Really a great, comfortable shoe."
-- Manny Kornbluth
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
"I have diabetes and have a lot of trouble with my feet. These shoes feel so good on my feet. I wore this shoe for a number of years and now I have ordered another pair. My order was shipped the next day and I received them in a couple of days. Great service."
-- David Childs
BioSoft TM Bamboo Diabetic Socks
Employing its expertise in biomedical engineering Orthofeet has designed the BioSoft TM - bamboo non-constricting socks that enhance comfort and protection for Women's diabetic feet.
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
- A unique non-binding knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow and comfortable, non-restrictive fit
- Soft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection
- DryPlexTM moisture wicking system keeps feet always dry and comfortable. Extra padding in the sole adds cushioning comfort and protection
- Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor
- Unique inverse design linking provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering utmost protection against blisters and irritations
- White color sole allows easy detection of wounds
"I have tried so many pairs of socks that were advertised as the best, softest, padded, pain-free Diabetic socks that were horrendous and pain causing… BioSoft are the BEST socks I have ever tried and had for the last 5+ years. I will definitely be buying more."
-- John Murray
"These socks are terrific socks for a diabetic. Very soft and water wicking too. Fast shipping and free shipping. So pleased that we ordered the brown ones too!"
-- Margaret Wachenfeld
Buy Women’s Diabetic Walking Shoes & Women’s Stylish Diabetic Dress Shoes
Orthofeet is offering a large selection of shoes for women with diabetes including women’s diabetic sneakers, women’s diabetic sandals, women’s diabetic boots, as well as women’s diabetic dress shoes, casual shoes, athletic shoes and slippers. They are available in different colors, widths and sizes. You can try them risk free with our 60-day wear test.
I have Type 2 diabetes and these shoes and socks are the most comfortable that I've ever worn. I plan to purchase a pair of dress shoes very soon.
-- Chester Lawless
I ordered these shoes for my husband who has arthritis and diabetes. He said they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever worn!
We are so pleased with our purchase.
-- Deborah Banter: Very Comfortable
This shoe is a perfect shoe for me. I have a bunion, arthritis, diabetes and a neuroma. They fit ,look good and don't cause me pain.
-- pauline Nissen: Comfortable shoe
I purchased a pair of these a year ago. I have diabetes and plantar fasciitis and needed shoes with more support. I love everything about these shoes. They have held up well and are comfortable to wear. The Velcro strap on this shoe still grabs well after a year of use. After a few months of wearing my Orthofeet shoes, my plantar fasciitis is totally under control.
-- Jane Plant: Best Shoe Ever
The Highline boots are more than I expected. I have arthritis, diabetes, and plantar fasciitis. They feel like slippers they are so comfortable. Thank you for being conscious of the need for high quality shoes at a reasonable price.
-- Deane Cope: love them
Husband has Parkinson's and diabetes, these are so easy for him to slip into and the fit is perfect. Craftsmanship is impeccable, they'll last forever. Ordering and shipping was a breeze.
-- Barbara Quade: Simply the best slipper he's ever owned