Foot swelling, otherwise known as edema, can occur as a result of foot conditions such as diabetes or even naturally after you have been on your feet all day.
Orthofeet men’s shoes for swollen feet are uniquely designed with the following features:
- Stretch uppers: the 360-degree stretchable upper materials conform to the contours of your foot, providing extra room to accommodate swollen feet.
- Extra depth: a generous deep shoe design offers a pressure free fit and accommodates custom orthotics comfortably.
- Wide toe-box: a deep and wide toe box provides plenty of space for swollen toes, providing extra space for toe movement.
- Wide widths: Orthofeet specializes in wide width footwear, which enables choosing a shoe that fits best swollen feet. A variety of styles are available in wide, extra wide and in some styles even in extra-extra-wide.
- Adjustability options: All Orthofeet shoes are designed with multiple adjustability options that allow you to customize the fit to your foot shape and to accommodate swollen feet.
Whether you need sandals for swollen feet or sneakers for edema, Orthofeet shoes for swollen feet can help ease pressure and minimize pain and discomfort!
Walk Comfortably and Pain Free or Your Money Back. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
“These shoes are great. 1st, my bad back - strap closure is great. Easy on. Less back pain. Second, these fit comfortable. Stretch enough during day as my foot pain and swelling change during day.”
- Steven Blomster