INNOVATIVE THERAPEUTIC SHOE DESIGN OFFERS THE ULTIMATE WOMEN’S NEUROPATHY SHOES
- Orthofeet women's shoes for neuropathy come with protective seam-free interior, that eliminates abrasion and provides superior protection.
- Stretchable uppers provide a relaxed, pressure free fit for bunions and hammertoes.
- Medical grade insoles that are featured in these neuropathy shoes for women stabilize the foot and helps alleviate foot pain.
- Ergonomic soles with a mild rocker design and unsurpassed cushioning work wonders to make every step you take comfortable and pain free.
- When looking for good shoes for neuropathy Orthofeet offers a variety of styles, including sneakers, boots, sandals and women's dress shoes for neuropathy..
“have neuropathy and arthritis in both feet, and regular shoes were making the pain worse. These shoes are wonderful!! I can actually WALK once again! Thank you so very much. I will be ordering more later."
Neuropathy, also known as peripheral neuropathy, is a disease resulting from damage to the peripheral nerves. The peripheral nervous system is what sends messages from the brain or spinal cord to the rest of the body. Peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness, pain, weakness, and insensitivity to pain, touch, or temperatures. While it usually occurs in the hands and feet, it can also occur in other parts of the body.
How is it treated? In general, the best way to reduce the discomfort that is associated with neuropathy is by exercising regularly and wearing specially designed orthopedic neuropathy shoes. The best women’s shoes for neuropathy include a soft, non-binding upper that offer good protection. Women’s walking shoes for neuropathy should also have extra depth, orthotic insoles and cushioning, ergonomic soles.
I purchased a pair of Tahoe’s in white with baby blue trim and I love them, they help me with my neuropathy so much that I can go out more.
So thankful for these awesome comfortable, my husband has neuropathy and he is amazed how good his feet feel at end of the day. Thanks!
I have diabetes and recently developed diabetic neuropathy. It was becoming very hard for me to continue with my “dream job”, working at Walt Disney World. I had to be on my feet for the entire day but my feet felt like I was standing on needles. These shoes have almost taken away that feeling. I can stay on my feet and rarely even think about any pain. Thank you, OrthoFeet!
As soon as I put them on, I noticed that I had much more arch support and my back stopped aching. I have mild peripheral neuropathy, and the slippers phelped with that as well. My knees and hips are better aligned, so I experience relief of the arthritis in my hip. These are fabulous shoes.
This shoe feels wonderful on my feet. For people with Neuropathy,the toe box is perfect fit. The width is good. I was able to wear these shoes from day one without any difficulty. Sooo comfortable. The style is good. Love them.
Very comfortable on my feet and I have neuropathy. They make me feel more sure-footed.