INNOVATIVE THERAPEUTIC SHOE DESIGN OFFERS THE ULTIMATE WOMEN’S NEUROPATHY SHOES
- Protective Interior Soft fabric interior, padded with foam eliminates friction and offer superior comfort and protection for peripheral neuropathy and diabetic neuropathy.
- Stretchable uppers conform to the contours of the foot, offering a comfortable, pressure free fit and superior comfort.
- Premium Orthotic Insoles with anatomical arch support control overpronation and help reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot.
- Wide toe box and extra depth design offer a relaxed fit and extra room for toe movement.
- Ergonomic soles with a mild rocker design and unsurpassed cushioning ease walking and foot motion.
“have neuropathy and arthritis in both feet, and regular shoes were making the pain worse. These shoes are wonderful!! I can actually WALK once again! Thank you so very much. I will be ordering more later."
Neuropathy, also known as peripheral neuropathy, is a disease resulting from damage to the peripheral nerves. The peripheral nervous system is what sends messages from the brain or spinal cord to the rest of the body. Peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness, pain, weakness, and insensitivity to pain, touch, or temperatures. While it usually occurs in the hands and feet, it can also occur in other parts of the body.
How is it treated? In general, the best way to reduce the discomfort that is associated with neuropathy is by exercising regularly and wearing specially designed orthopedic neuropathy shoes. The best women’s shoes for neuropathy include a soft, non-binding upper that offer good protection. Women’s walking shoes for neuropathy should also have extra depth, orthotic insoles and cushioning, ergonomic soles.
I purchased a pair of Tahoe’s in white with baby blue trim and I love them, they help me with my neuropathy so much that I can go out more.
So thankful for these awesome comfortable, my husband has neuropathy and he is amazed how good his feet feel at end of the day. Thanks!
I have diabetes and recently developed diabetic neuropathy. It was becoming very hard for me to continue with my “dream job”, working at Walt Disney World. I had to be on my feet for the entire day but my feet felt like I was standing on needles. These shoes have almost taken away that feeling. I can stay on my feet and rarely even think about any pain. Thank you, OrthoFeet!
As soon as I put them on, I noticed that I had much more arch support and my back stopped aching. I have mild peripheral neuropathy, and the slippers phelped with that as well. My knees and hips are better aligned, so I experience relief of the arthritis in my hip. These are fabulous shoes.
This shoe feels wonderful on my feet. For people with Neuropathy,the toe box is perfect fit. The width is good. I was able to wear these shoes from day one without any difficulty. Sooo comfortable. The style is good. Love them.
Very comfortable on my feet and I have neuropathy. They make me feel more sure-footed.