Foot swelling, otherwise known as edema, can occur as a result of foot conditions such as diabetes or even naturally after you have been on your feet all day.
Orthofeet women’s shoes for swollen feet are uniquely designed with the following features:
- Stretch uppers: the 360-degree stretchable upper materials conform to the contours of your foot, providing extra room to accommodate swollen feet.
- Extra depth: a generous deep shoe design offers a pressure free fit and accommodates custom orthotics comfortably.
- Wide toe-box: a deep and wide toe box provides plenty of space for swollen toes, providing extra space for toe movement.
- Wide widths: Orthofeet specializes in wide width footwear, which enables choosing a shoe that fits best swollen feet. A variety of styles are available in wide, extra wide and in some styles even in extra-extra-wide.
- Adjustability options: All Orthofeet shoes are designed with multiple adjustability options that allow you to customize the fit to your foot shape and to accommodate swollen feet.
Whether you need sandals for swollen feet or sneakers for edema, Orthofeet shoes for swollen feet can help ease pressure and minimize pain and discomfort!
Walk Comfortably and Pain Free or Your Money Back. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
“Feels like slipping on a house shoe. Comfortable from the first day they were worn. I have circulatory issues that lead to swollen feet and ankles. These shoes and now sandals have been a blessing. No need to "break them in".
- Charlotte Webb
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"