BIOMECHANICAL FOOTWEAR DESIGN CREATES THE BEST SHOES FOR EDEMA
- Stretch uppers: the 360-degree stretchable upper materials conform to the contours of your foot, providing extra room to accommodate swollen feet.
- Extra depth: a generous deep shoe design offers a pressure free fit and accommodates custom orthotics comfortably.
- Wide toe-box: a deep and wide toe box provides plenty of space for swollen toes, providing extra space for toe movement.
- Wide widths: Orthofeet specializes in wide width footwear, which enables choosing a shoe that fits best swollen feet. A variety of styles are available in wide, extra wide and in some styles even in extra-extra-wide.
- Adjustability options: All Orthofeet shoes are designed with multiple adjustability options that allow you to customize the fit to your foot shape and to accommodate swollen feet.
“First, plantar fasciitis in both feet and now swelling in my right metatarsal joint, and PAIN. It has been impossible to find a 12 hr shoe, and now my doc tells me I really need a wide box for my toes. These Ortho shoes have definitely improved my foot pain and have lots of room for my toes to spread out. Great shoe, thanks.”
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"