HOW ORTHOFEET WOMEN'S BUNIONS SHOES WORK TO RELIEVE PRESSURE ON BUNIONS?
Orthofeet women's shoes are engineered with unique therapeutic features that help alleviate pressure on bunions: 1. wide toe box. 2. soft and stretchable uppers that conforms to the shape of the foot. 3. Non-binding design in the bunions area. 4. Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support reduce overpronation and straighten the foot and toes.
Upgrade to the most comfortable and supportive women's footwear: WALK COMFORTABLE & PAIN FREE OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Orthofeet women's shoes are engineered to alleviate foot pain and discomfort caused by bunions:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support straighten the foot and toes, reducing the bulging effect of bunions
- Stretchable, non-binding uppers with no overlays in the bunion area alleviate pressure on the bunions
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding eases pressure on the foot, and enhances comfort
- Extra depth design with a wide toe box offers a relaxed fit and ample room for toe motion
- Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion, and alleviating stress on joints
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic women's shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
TOP SELLER IN Best Bunions Shoes For Women
A bunion is a bony bump that protrudes from the joint at the base of the big toe. The joint is called the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint and the bunion occurs when bone or tissue on the joint steps out of its proper place. The lump that is then formed from this improper placement can become painful, and the skin covering the joint can thicken and become inflamed and swollen.
What causes it? A leading cause of bunions is wearing shoes that are too tight, but they can also be caused by faulty foot structures, which are often hereditary, and flat or pronated feet. Stress on the feet and certain medical conditions such as arthritis can also cause bunions.
How is it prevented and treated? Preventing bunions should start early because they tend to develop over time. Always wearing well fitted women’s shoes that don’t cramp the toes is also important. Exercises that strengthen the feet can help too. As far as Treatment options go, there are several. One of the most important Treatment options is wearing shoes for bunions. The best shoes for bunions are shoes that are roomy and comfortable and that provide plenty of room for the toes as well as protective padding, all of which can provide significant pain relief. In addition to wearing orthopedic bunion shoes for women, orthotic insoles that stabilize the joint and keep the foot in the correct walking and standing position can help prevent bunions from getting worse. Other Treatment options include women’s bunion socks that separate the big toe and help the toes and joint align properly as well as nighttime splints that do the same when not wearing shoes. In severe cases surgery is required to re-align the foot correctly.