STATE-OF-THE-ART WOMEN'S BUNIONS SHOES HELP RELIEVE PRESSURE ON BUNIONS
Orthofeet women's bunion shoes are engineered with unique therapeutic features that help alleviate pressure on bunions: 1. wide toe box. 2. soft and stretchable uppers that conforms to the shape of the foot. 3. Non-binding design in the bunions area. 4. Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support reduce overpronation and straighten the foot and toes.
Upgrade to the most comfortable women's bunions footwear: WALK COMFORTABLE & PAIN FREE OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
“…THE BEST FITTING SHOES I HAVE EVER HAD. I have TERRIBLE FEET and a BAD BUNION on my right foot. I will be ordering more of your shoes in the future. EVERYONE WITH A FOOT CHALLENGE SHOULD TRY THESE SHOES!!!
-- Gloria Condra
“I have several foot issues (bunions, hammertoe, pronation, and neuroma) and it is hard to find a shoe that I can walk in all day. WELL, FINALLY I DID! …THEY LOOK AND FEEL TERRIFIC AND HAVE GREAT ARCH SUPPORT.”
-- Monica Johns
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF STRETCHABLE SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE UPPER TO PERFECTLY FORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
● Offer a loose, customized fit;
● Eliminate pressure points on the foot;
● Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
Orthofeet women's shoes are engineered to alleviate foot pain and discomfort caused by bunions:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support straighten the foot and toes, reducing the bulging effect of bunions
- Stretchable, non-binding uppers with no overlays in the bunion area alleviate pressure on the bunions
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding eases pressure on the foot, and enhances comfort
- Extra depth design with a wide toe box offers a relaxed fit and ample room for toe motion
- Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion, and alleviating stress on joints
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic women's shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
Preventing bunions should start early because they tend to develop over time. Always wearing well fitted bunions women’s shoes that don’t cramp the toes is also important. Exercises that strengthen the feet can help too. As far as treatment options go, there are several. The best shoes for bunions are shoes that are roomy and comfortable and that provide plenty of room for the toes as well as protective padding, all of which can provide significant pain relief. In addition to wearing orthopedic bunion shoes for women, orthotic insoles that stabilize the joint and align the foot in the correct walking and standing position can help prevent bunions from getting worse.
Thanks to Orthofeet, I recently doubled my pairs of shoes from two to four! With hammertoes and bunions, it's difficult to find comfortable shoes.
The pewder sandals are both stylish and comfortable.
-- Ann Kochenberger: Thank you, Orthofeet
I have a bunion on big toe and these are only shoes I have that I can both walk distance with and are comfortable. I wish they didn't have white soles since I'd like to use them where there's mud. So I use them only for city/town.
-- Corri: Good for bunion
I have bunions and there aren't many shoes I can comfortably wear. I needed a shoe for walking and everyday wear especially in the warmer months. This shoe is perfect! Comfortable, appears to be durable (only had 2 weeks) and looks good
-- Gloria Bliss: Love the fit and the look!
True to size. Very comfortable and they stretch over my bunions and hammertoes. No more irritation or squeezed toes. Thank you
-- Christine Lashley: OrthoFeet stretchable - gray
I have bunions, metatarsalgia, and get easy blisters from the heels of shoes. I got these shoes and was able to walk in them right away. They fit just great
-- Jane Bowers: Wonderful Shoes
I love these shoes. I have about 5 pairs now. I had been buying expensive custom inserts to help relieve the pain of my bunions. Since I've been wearing these shoes, I have not needed new inserts. Buying a pair of these shoes is also cheaper than the inserts. New shoes, no pain and a cheaper price -- can't beat a deal like that.
-- Diane Oakley: Great Shoes