INNOVATIVE DIABETIC SHOES FOR MEN OFFER ULTIMATE COMFORT & PROTECTION FOR PERSONS WITH DIABETES
- Seamless, stretchable design includes linings uppers padded with foam to that creates a pressure free environment that eliminates irritation, making these the perfect diabetic shoes for men.
- Premium Anatomical Insoles with moldable arch-support and unsurpassed cushioning enhance comfort and help alleviate foot pain in these men’s diabetic shoes.
- Non-Binding Design Soft uppers with no overlays across the bunions and toes help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes, offering a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Orthofeet diabetic men’s shoes feature extra depth and a wide toe box construction that insures a relaxed fit and comfortably accommodates swollen feet as well as diabetic insoles and custom orthotics.
- Lightweight, ergonomic soles with a mild rocker design propel feet forward, improving the ease of walking.
- Orthofeet offers a variety of diabetic walking shoes for men seeking comfort and protection.
“I am very impressed with the quality of the shoe and the fit. The foot pain associated the diabetes is, for the most part gone when I wear the shoes.As I wear them for longer periods I feel confident that I will enjoy them even more."
More Info on Diabetes Causes & Treatment
Diabetes is a medical condition that occurs when the body cannot regulate the amount of glucose (sugar) in the blood. There are two classifications of diabetes: Type 1, which usually appears before the age of 30, and Type 2, which usually occurs in adulthood and is therefore referred to as adult onset diabetes.
What causes it? Diabetes is caused by insufficient amounts of the hormone insulin, or because the body has developed a resistance to insulin. Insulin helps the body turn the foods that we eat into energy. When blood glucose levels are not regulated properly, serious medical complications result. These complications can include nerve damage, poor blood circulation, problems with the vascular system, loss of appendages or limbs, and neuropathy. It is critical, therefore, for diabetics to pay special attention to their feet in order to prevent foot ulcers and other sores from developing.
How are diabetic feet treated? Fortunately, most diabetic foot problems can be prevented and treated by wearing diabetic shoes that are specially designed to protect diabetic feet, such as diabetic shoes for as well as socks for diabetes, and by following a proper foot care routine. A good foot care regimen includes washing your feet daily, protecting your feet from temperature extremes, staying active, checking your feet regularly, and wearing protective diabetic shoes and specially designed diabetic socks such as bamboo diabetic socks that have a loose, non-constricting, seamless design and a moisture wicking system.
I have Type 2 diabetes and these shoes and socks are the most comfortable that I've ever worn. I plan to purchase a pair of dress shoes very soon.
-- Chester Lawless
I ordered these shoes for my husband who has arthritis and diabetes. He said they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever worn!
We are so pleased with our purchase.
-- Deborah Banter: Very Comfortable
This shoe is a perfect shoe for me. I have a bunion, arthritis, diabetes and a neuroma. They fit ,look good and don't cause me pain.
-- pauline Nissen: Comfortable shoe
I purchased a pair of these a year ago. I have diabetes and plantar fasciitis and needed shoes with more support. I love everything about these shoes. They have held up well and are comfortable to wear. The Velcro strap on this shoe still grabs well after a year of use. After a few months of wearing my Orthofeet shoes, my plantar fasciitis is totally under control.
-- Jane Plant: Best Shoe Ever
The Highline boots are more than I expected. I have arthritis, diabetes, and plantar fasciitis. They feel like slippers they are so comfortable. Thank you for being conscious of the need for high quality shoes at a reasonable price.
-- Deane Cope: love them
Husband has Parkinson's and diabetes, these are so easy for him to slip into and the fit is perfect. Craftsmanship is impeccable, they'll last forever. Ordering and shipping was a breeze.
-- Barbara Quade: Simply the best slipper he's ever owned