How Orthopedic Shoes Can Help Alleviate Symptoms
Innovative technology offers the most comfortable orthopedic shoes
- Orthofeet orthopedic footwear feature the Ortho-Cushion System™ with premium orthotic insoles that properly align the foot, reduce overpronation to help alleviate pain.
- The soft, seam-free interior of these orthopedic walking shoes eliminates pressure points and abrasion, offering superior protection for sensitive feet.
- The cushioning, ergonomic sole of these orthopedic comfort shoes is engineered with a mild Rocker that reduce impacts and significantly improve the ease of walking.
- Extra depth and a wide toe box ensure a comfortable fit, extra room for toe movement and ample space for wider feet or custom orthotics.
- Stretchable, non-binding uppers offered in many of Orthofeet orthopedic shoes eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and sensitive feet.