World's Best Shoes For Morton's Neuroma
Morton's neuroma is a thickening of nerve tissue, which occurs between the third and fourth toes in the ball of the foot.
One of the most common causes is wearing shoes that have a tapered toe. People with certain foot deformities such as flatfeet or flexible feet are at higher risk for developing a neuroma.
Orthofeet shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique therapeutic features that have proven to ease pain associated with Morton's Neuroma.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
- Anatomical arch-support reduces over-pronation (flat feet), straightens the foot, and decreases the pressure on the neuroma.
- Superior cushioning alleviates pressure on the bottom of the foot.
WIDE, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
- Wide toe-box offers a loose, comfortable fit, and eliminates pressure on the Morton's Neuroma.
- Extra-depth design accommodates thick insoles and orthotics, and alleviates pressure on the ball of the foot.
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
" I love these shoes. I have very high arches and shoe has awesome arch support. I also have Morton's neuroma and plantar fasciitis, and I now can wear these shoes all day and still have no pain. They are worth the money!"
-- Lynn Robertson
" Finally! - I finally found the shoes I've wasted hundreds of dollars looking for. These shoes are perfect for me as I have Morton's Neuroma and recently had surgery. I could probably have avoided surgery if I had started wearing these shoes a few years ago. I have very wide feet and normal shoes have always been to narrow for me. …These shoes come in all widths up to x-x-wide, and I feel like I'm walking on air. No more looking around for me because I've hit the jackpot."
-- Don Brantley
Bottom Line: Choosing proper footwear can help you go about your daily activities with less pain, better mobility and comfortable feet.
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"
TOP SELLER IN Morton's Neuroma