Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chelsea - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chelsea - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points, and enhances comfort.
- Easy Slip-On - a slip-on shoe that comes with straps on both sides of the shoe offers a wide opening for an easy On/Off.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the strap's length.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Narrow, Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Orthofeet Chelsea works for me, easy slip on & off, more presentable / elegant/ professional & I can use all day Support just right for me. Instep need longer vlelcro to adjust
Chelsea - Black
High quality and I would buy from Orthofeet again.
I have never been so happy about a pair of shoes before but these are so comfy. I'm so pleased with them thank you
Thank you for these incredible shoes. I have never seen any order from anywhere so perfectly packaged. The quality of the shoes is unmatched.
They are very comfortable even after wearing them for an entire day right
after they arrived. Thank you so much.
I am so happy to not have to send these shoes back and try again. They fit and feel great!
Chelsea - Black
Great shoes best ever