Orthofeet men's slipper insoles are biomechanically engineered with unique features that improve mobility, enhance comfort and help relieve heel, foot, knee and lower back pain.
Features and Benefits
- Lasting Comfort - Anatomical arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and pain caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis, and diabetes.
- Heel Pain Relief - Deep heel seat, padded with foam, helps relieve heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Excellent Shock Absorption - Soft, cushioning foam forms to the contours of the foot for maximum relief of pressure points.
- Dry Foot System - DryPlex fabric, Poly-U foam and anti-bacterial treatment wicks away perspiration and fights foot odor.
- Precise Fit - The insoles are made on a separate mold for each shoe size, and in a variety of width, insuring precise fit and customized comfort.
Thickness: 1/4" thick at the forefoot (toes).
Fits shoes with extra room or shoes with removable insoles.
Men's Sizes: 7 to 15 in Medium, Wide, and Extra Wide.