ORTHOFEET ARTHRITIS SHOES
The pain of arthritis is impossible to ignore, and can greatly interfere with one's life and day-to-day activities. Orthofeet shoes are designed to minimize pain and maximize mobility for those who suffer from arthritis. Anatomical arch support, roomy toe box and cushioning foam take away the pain and let you walk comfortably again.
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have helped millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get pain relief for arthritic feet.
"This is the most comfortable shoe in the world. I have problems with sneakers because I have arthritis on the top of my feet so tying shoes is very uncomfortable. I almost always wear backless sneakers from another manufacturer & they are comfortable but not so practical. I got these sneakers in the mail on a Saturday & wore them all day for a back yard bbq & my feet felt great. The strap system on these makes all the difference in the world."
-- Terri Powers
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve foot and joints pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide comfortable arch support
- Making every step soothing with comfort
LIGHT WEIGHT, CUSHIONING SOLES WITH ERGONOMIC-STRIDE™ DESIGN.
- Soften impacts.
- Alleviate stress on the joints.
- Help facilitate foot motion.
Making every Orthofeet shoe feel like the best sneaker.
"My arthritic feet, knee and back pain got relief thanks to these shoes. Very surprised but very grateful. Looking forward to getting some other shoes soon."
-- Terry Stewart
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
TIE-LESS LACE SYSTEM
INNOVATIVE LACING SYSTEM THAT COMBINES LACES AND STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE
- Eliminates the need for lacing up
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe
- Excellent solution for those who have difficulty tying laces
"I have serious arthritis in both knees and one hip--large, wide feet with some swelling. There's room for my foot in these shoes, the support (arch support) is great, and I noticed some reduction in pain after wearing for just a few days. The laces-with-tabs feature makes it easy to get the shoes on in the morning (bending on one side is very hard). These shoes have more comfort and support (and are lightweight!) than shoes I've bought at twice the price."
-- Mysti Berry
TWO-WAY STRAP SYSTEM
A STRAP SYSTEM WITH HOOK AND LOOP ELEMENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe, and easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
A SLIP-ON SHOE THAT COMES WITH STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Provides a wide opening to access the shoe.
- Enables easy On/Off, and easy fastening on both sides of the shoe.
"I have terrible arthritis in my feet, so finding comfortable shoes has been really hard! I have been able to wear Orthofeet shoes for hours without my feet hurting!"
-- Karen Mackey