Foot swelling, otherwise known as edema, can occur as a result of foot conditions such as diabetes or even naturally after you have been on your feet all day.
Orthofeet women’s shoes for swollen feet are uniquely designed with the following features:
- Stretch uppers: the 360-degree stretchable upper materials conform to the contours of your foot, providing extra room to accommodate swollen feet.
- Extra depth: a generous deep shoe design offers a pressure free fit and accommodates custom orthotics comfortably.
- Wide toe-box: a deep and wide toe box provides plenty of space for swollen toes, providing extra space for toe movement.
- Wide widths: Orthofeet specializes in wide width footwear, which enables choosing a shoe that fits best swollen feet. A variety of styles are available in wide, extra wide and in some styles even in extra-extra-wide.
- Adjustability options: Orthofeet shoes are designed with multiple adjustability options that allow you to customize the fit to your foot shape and to accommodate swollen feet.
Whether you need men's sandals for swollen feet or men's sneakers for edema, Orthofeet offers the ultimate footwear solution for swollen feet and edema.
Walk Comfortably and Pain Free or Your Money Back. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
“First, plantar fasciitis in both feet and now swelling in my right metatarsal joint, and PAIN. It has been impossible to find a 12 hr shoe, and now my doc tells me I really need a wide box for my toes. These Ortho shoes have definitely improved my foot pain and have lots of room for my toes to spread out. Great shoe, thanks.”
- Elizabeth Smith