Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Verve - Turquoise women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces and a Heel Strap that allows to adjust the grip around the heel.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Verve - Turquoise extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening Systemenables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel -Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
It’s a good fit and I especially enjoy the velcroec tabs!
I love the comfort and the support on the heal. It would be great if these supports could be made into a insert for other shoes.
Verve-Turquoise Tie-Less Lace
Love them. Love not tying. Love they can be made to fit exactly
After breaking my ankle and going through the healing process for weeks, I put on my old walking shoes and could not wear them, pain in my heel and in my ankle. My shoes no longer had enough support. I looked up orthopedic shoes and found this site, and decided even though the shoes were a little pricey, that I would try them. LOVE these shoes,and I wear them not only for my daily two miles, but inside the house because I have all wood floors. I will be coming back for other shoes.
I wish you would sell half sizes.
My wife was fighting plantar fasciitis and ordered these sneakers. She could not be happier; says “ it is like walking on pillows”
Couldn't like a shoe better. Bought Verona Pewter and enjoy the way they feel on my flat feet with a fallen arch on the right one. The fact that you can adjust the heel fit is a definite plus. Can't wait to purchase another pair in a different model