Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Verve - Turquoise women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces and a Heel Strap that allows to adjust the grip around the heel.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Verve - Turquoise extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening Systemenables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel -Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I love the sneakers. I have small feet (4-41/2) and have a hard time finding shoes that fit and give me the support I need.
I am new to the exercise craze and have only been walking daily for a couple of months now. I wanted a good shoe that was lightweight, comfortable, with strong arch support. I got exactly that! I had to order a half size up from my regular tennis shoe size, but I love these! Happy to recommend them!
Great shoes right out of the box. Love everything about them. Beautiful, comfy, you name it.... thanks for a quality product
Fit well.very comfortable. Leg aches gone when wearing these shoes.
When I first received the shoes, I feared they might be too narrow (by sight). However, I wore them around the house for a day & then felt comfortable enough to wear outside for my walk. No discomfort whatsoever! I wore them to the gym, did a few miles on the treadmill, no discomfort. These shoes fit true to size & are a very good buy for the price. Highly recommend.
The shoes feel great
comfortable pain relief
Verve-Turquoise Tie-Less Lace