Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Tuscany men's moccasins offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait - Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort Soft, non-binding upper design. Eases pressure, and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit- A lacing system that is looped around the heel. Enables to adjust the upper for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
really well made. fit great also.
Tuscany - Brown
I already had a pair of the open heel slippers, two pair of Casual shoes, and a pair of walking shoes. All from OrthoFeet. I have replaced my old footwear and my feet, knees, back, and entire body feel better. I am diabetic with two hip replacements and a knee replacement. OrthoFeet has made a huge difference ce in my life
Best slippers I’ve ever worn
Tuscany - Brown
Have been trying to find comfortable slippers for my husband. He has mild neuropathy in both feet, and no slippers worked for him. Until now. Very grateful!
Fit right out of the box, no adjustments. I have been looking for a long time for a good pair of slippers and I found them. Can't speak for longevity yet, but I've worn them daily and my feet are thanking me!