Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Orthofeet Men's Slippers are uniquely designed with orthotic support, Ergonomic-Stride sole, and adjustable strap to offer the ultimate comfort and excellent solution for swollen feet.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Comfort fit - Leather upper, soft interior, and extra foam padding makes every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Adjustable fit - Hook and Loop straps enable you to adjusts the slippers to hug your feet.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Absolutely the best and most comfortable shoe I have owned. I originally purchased these when I developed planter fasciitis. I ended up buying a pair or dress shoes and the slippers. Great shoes!
My diabetic father needed to wear comfortable shoes for the house and outside. He almost lost another toe because he hit it on his bed post. I bought these shoes for him. He is in love with the style, fit, and comfort.
My 2nd pair!
I love these slippers and my feet love them even more. I can relax due to the easing of my feet pain. I can't wait to buy a different style!
The men's slippers fit well, and help relieve my symptoms of plantar fasciitis. The slippers are somewhat heavy, and at times, I think I am wearing a pair of shoes instead. This is a minor concern, since we never wear shoes in the house, and a couple of times, I have started to go outside wearing my slippers.
Best shoes for my feet out of the box I have had in a long time
I fell in love with these slippers the minute I put them on very warm and comfortable my feet say thank you.