- The Orthofeet Advantage
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BioSoft TM Casual Dress Brown socks for women and men feature non-constrictive, seam-free design, excellent moisture wicking system, soft cushioning interior that offer unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for persons with diabetes, neuropathy, circulatory problems, and edema.
Features & Benefits
Non-Constricting Design – Very loose knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow, enhancing fit and comfort.
DryPlex TM Moisture Wicking System– Keeps feet always dry and comfortable, providing a healthier environment for sensitive diabetic feet.
Seam-free– Unique Inverse Linking Design provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering the ultimate protection against blisters and irritations.
Anti-Bacterial/Anti-Odor - Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor.
Anti-BlisterSoft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection.
Dual Tone Design with white soles helps to visually detect wounds for those with diabetes and neuropathy.
Soft and Comfortable– Bamboo fibers feel extremely soft and comfy, eliminating irritation on your skin by reducing shear forces when you walk.
Ideal comfort, therapeutic and diabetic socks for women and men, who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy, circulatory problems, and edema.
SMALL SOCKS: fit women's sizes 4 - 7
MEDIUM SOCKS: fit women's sizes 7.5 - 10 and men's sizes 6 - 8.5
LARGE SOCKS: fit women's sizes 10.5 - 13 and men's sizes 9 - 11.5
EXTRA LARGE SOCKS: fit men's sizes 12 – 15
WASHING: Machine wash, warm like colors, tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach.
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee and lower back pain.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve heel and foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide excellent support for flat feet
- Help alleviate Corns and Calluses
- Making every step soothing with comfort
LIGHT WEIGHT, CUSHIONING SOLES WITH ERGONOMIC-STRIDE™ DESIGN.
- Soften impacts.
- Alleviate stress on the joints.
- Help facilitate foot motion.
Make every Orthofeet shoe feel like the best sneaker.
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SOFT, SMOOTH INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Enhances comfort and protection
- Eliminates pressure points on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE UPPER TO PERFECTLY FORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
- Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (2 MM AND 3 MM) ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
TIE-LESS LACE SYSTEM
INNOVATIVE LACING SYSTEM THAT COMBINES LACES AND STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE
- Eliminates the need for lacing up
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe
- Excellent solution for those who have difficulty tying laces
TWO-WAY STRAP SYSTEM
A STRAP SYSTEM WITH HOOK AND LOOP ELEMENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe, and easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
A SLIP-ON SHOE THAT COMES WITH STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Provides a wide opening to access the shoe.
- Enables easy On/Off, and easy fastening on both sides of the shoe.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
General Foot Pain and Discomfort, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Flat-Feet, Pronation, Ball Of The Foot Pain, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Corns, Hammer-Toes, Diabetes, Arthritis, Neuropathy, and Back Pain.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.