Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Arcadia - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Arcadia - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Arcadia - Black
I have hammer toes and have had painful feet for years. My heels are narrow and as I have gotten older, the balls of me feet have gotten wider. I originally orders the Chelsea (they were cute and wer close to what I normally wear style-wise) but unfortunately my heel kept popping out the back. When I called Orthofeet to find out about exchanging them, the girl at customer service was so helpful and friendly. I ordered the Acadia and they are amazing! Two days after they arrived, I wore them around Universal Studios for 2 days and my feet were in heaven! I am a school teacher, so I spend a lot of time on my feet. I have had my shoes for over 9 months and even after pretty much daily wear they are still going strong! Het these shoes! You will not be disappointed!
Love orthofeet shoes
I don't want to take my Arcadia shoes off. They are so comfortable. I have osteoarthritis and plantar fasciitis and these shoes support my feet and ease the aches. Extra side and faux laces make them easy to get on and off. I recommend buying a pair of two. Well made. Sturdy. Worth the price.
Great shoes for troubled feet. However too long have it to return for smaller size.
The XXW sizes for these shoes are greatly appreciated, and fit comfortably. Extra shoe inserts help to ensure a snug fit for the heel.
These shoes have been a life changer for me! My feet started hurting a couple of years ago and went to the foot doctor. They ordered orthotics for me and I couldn't find shoes to fit comfortably till I found Orthofeet shoes! They are wonderful! Thank you Orthofeet!
Love my shoes so far. Foot and knees feel much better.