Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Springfield - Black Mary Jane shoes offer a stretchable, non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have Multiple Sclerosis and have had extensive Surgery on both of my Feet. I thought I would give your Shoe Company a Try. I have not only found my future Shoe Company, but have also found the only Shoe Company that Fits my Size, the Shoes are Fashionable, and more Importantly, when wearing your Shoes I feel like I am Walking on Air. I Purchased two extra Pairs of your Model - Springfield-Black Stretchable Shoes in Size 8 Double Wide - so that I won't be without these Incredible Shoes. I'm aware that Shoe Companies change their Stock very frequently and I didn't want to ever go without wearing a pair of these Shoes. I may even buy an Additional two Pairs of these shoes, then I will know I have enough Shoes to last me for the rest of my life. Thank You for making Shoes that fit my Feet. You have a Lifetime OrthoFeet Customer.
I purchased these shoes for my elderly mother who's arthritis has gotten so bad that her feet are misshapen. Currently, she can only wear gymshoes. Well, my cousin is getting married in September and she can no longer get into dress shoes. When I put these on her feet she cried in relief. Although not proper dress shoes, perfectly acceptable shoes to wear to a wedding.
I ordered her exact size and half bigger. The larger were not necessary, they are true to size.
I have real trouble finding shoes because of my extra extra wide sensitive feet. These shoes are the most comfortable I have had in such a long time. The width with the deep toe box, stretchy material, and soft liner with no seams is just what I needed. My only complaint is that the wonderful Orthofeet insole has a rough surface and that makes it hard to wear sheer support hose with them because they are uncomfortable on the bottom of my feet. I solved the problem by not using the spacers provided and purchasing a soft non-supportive insole from another company that has a smooth top and adds a little extra cushioning as well. Bingo! I managed to walk miles on our recent trip overseas with these coupled with my other Orthofeet leather Whitney athletic shoe. They were the perfect combination. I also want to mention that I am very pleased with the customer service I have received from this company.
Great shoes for swollen feet. Your feet will feel as though your walking on air. No tightness or heavy feeling at all. When your feet feel better you feel better.
I liked the shoe but I ordered the wrong size and I have returned them. I would have exchanged them but I was going to be out of the country for a while.
Accommodates AFC and hammertoe and easy to put on