Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Gray Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Gray Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Coral-Gray Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have a problem foot and these shoes really help. I am still having to work on my foot, but my other shoes, I can't even wear.
I like these shoes. They fit fine
I’ve been wearing New Balance running shoes for the last 20 years. A friend recommended I try these Orthofeet Coral tennis shoes. They were comfortable the minute I tried them on and they relieved my heel pain as well as the NB shoes at almost 1/2 the price. I’m a very satisfied customer.
I currently have peroneal tendonitis and also achilles fasciitis in both feet..putting these on made walking painless. I purchased them because of the reviews on both these conditions and glad to say they are absolutely true. Thanks Orthofeet!!
These shoes are so comfortable. Just Love them!
After trying many styles and brands of shoes and still having problems with my feet not feeling comfort or relief from pain I saw an advertisement on Orthofeet shoes.
I figured I had nothing to lose except money. I have been walking on cloud 9 the day I slipped my feet into my first pair of Orthofeet shoes. I didn't need any extra supports or pads, just experienced true comfort.
I have arches that have fallen and a foot with a bunion, so I have pain after a few hours of walking. But not with the Orthofeet shoes. I can walk all day. I have not experienced any pain or discomfort.
I am so we'll satisfied that I have ordered 2 more pairs of Orthofeet shoes!
Love my new Orthofeet shoes. Haven;t had an athletic type shoe that didn't hurt my feet in years til now. Thanks so much.
They are good shoes lightweight and yes you definitely need to go a half size bigger. Glad I did.