Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Delta women's boots are crafted with innovative comfort and pain relief features to offer the best footwear solution for plantar fasciitis, foot pain, knee pain and low back pain, as well as for those with diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 11
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Ironically, they were too comfortable. They seemed very well constructed, and very comfortable. Unfortunately, I wear custom made orthotics for Morton's Neuromas and need a very firm base in any shoe I wear. These were great, just too soft. Their 60 money back guarantee is great too, that is the reason I tried them. When you spend a lot on shoes, it is hard to decide on what to buy. A "wear guarantee" is a marvelous bit of customer service. Thank you!!!!!
Delta - Brown
I stand on concrete 12 hours/6 days weekly. Foot pain was terrible, kept me awake nights and led to multiple cortisone injections. These boots are exceptional! No more shots or sleepless nights. I am most definitely going to be purchasing all of my work boots & sneakers from this company. Excellent customer service!! There was a problem with my order & they called me to personally apologize and offer solutions that quickly rectified the issue. Thank you Orthofeet!
Love the shoe..very comfortable
They definitely look like orthopedic shoes (big and dopey) but they are so comfortable! Very supportive of my high arches. My normal size of 7.5 fit perfectly. Love that they come in wide width!
These appear to run a little small. Originally ordered a size 6, but they were very tight, so returned them for a size 7. I expected to have to wait quite a while, but the turnaround was fast - the new shoes were on their way in a week. Got them, and they fit great. They are very comfortable.
The shoes felt great when I walked around the house. I have order sandals before from Orthofeet and have been able to walk pain free for first time in years.Can't wait to walk the trails again in my brown Deltas with the ankle support.