Walk Comfortably & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Serene – Tan women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Serene – Tan superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait - Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. Softens step, enhances stability, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort - Soft, non-binding upper design. Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.