The Orthofeet Advantage over Vionic, Orthaheel, Aetrex, Brooks & New Balance
Orthofeet’s orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique comfort features that are not available in other brands.
The ergonomic sole design with a mild rocker along with the Ortho-Cushion™ System work wonders to alleviate symptoms associated with common foot ailments and improve mobility for persons with knee, hip and lower back conditions.
Orthofeet Advantage Over Vionic
Orthofeet Advantage Over Aetrex
Orthofeet Advantage Over New Balance
Innovative Ortho-Cushion™ System
Orthofeet premium orthotic insoles feature anatomical arch support and excellent cushioning.
Orthofeet orthotic insoles mold to the contours within a week of walking on them and provide a long-lasting comfortable support.
Most Vionic and Orthaheel insoles are firm and might be uncomfortable for many users.
Most New Balance shoes come with insoles that don’t offer a substantial arch support.
Unique Arch Booster System
The Orthofeet Arch Booster can be added under the orthotic insole to increase the support to the arch and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
No other shoe brand offers an Arch Booster.
Allows to Enhance Support
Orthofeet Protective Interior Lining
Orthofeet interior lining is made of soft fabric with extra foam padding and seamless design in the front of the shoe. This smooth, protective design eliminates pressure points, and offers superior comfort and protection.
Most other brands are using in their casual and dress shoes leather lining, which is stiff and uncomfortable.
Additionally, the interior lining used by most other brands in sneakers include rough connections that may cause irritation in sensitive feet.
Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design
Soft leather, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and with extra depth design in the toe area.
- Enhances comfort and protection.
- Eliminates pressure points on Bunions and Hammertoes.
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics.
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
Orthofeet is offering a variety of shoes and sandals that feature a stretchable upper design, allowing the upper to perfectly form to the contours of the foot.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
- Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammertoes.
Two sets of removable spacers (2 mm and 3 mm) are available with every pair of shoes.
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Tie-Less Lace System
Innovative lacing system that combines laces and straps on both sides of the shoe.
- Eliminates the need for lacing up.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe.
- Excellent solution for those who have difficulty tying laces.
Two-Way Strap System
A strap system with hook and loop elements on both sides of the shoe.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe, and easy adjustment of the length of the strap.