Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Verve - Fuchsia women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces and a Heel Strap that allows to adjust the grip around the heel.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Verve - Fuchsia extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening Systemenables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
The sneakers are new so I can report so
far I love them. Comfortable and easy.
I have the hardest time finding shoes that my feet like. But my feet really like these. I have mobility issues and really like how easy these are to fasten. And the style is very cute. I don't feel like a little old lady wearing this fun color and style. I am very happy with my purchase.
Very comfortable, good support
I work in a clothing warehouse and either walk or stand for at least eight hours every day. On top of that, I have to go home to cook and wash the dishes, so I can't even give myself the luxury of sitting down until the evening. For a few months now, I have had a piercing pain in my heel that persists throughout the night (though diminishing in intensity). A coworker I talked to told me that I might have a heel spur, but my son helped me figure out that I most likely had plantar fasciitis. He saw these shoes in an ad one day, and MY they turned out to be a Godsend! Although they do not entirely take away the aching, I attribute the residual pain to muscle exhaustion from standing and walking all day. The sharp pain around the heel, however, has completely subsided. The shoes are breathable and stretch to fit comfortably, so you can feel confident in ordering your size (rather than a size up like in other shoes). My only gripe with the product is that, although I ordered fuschia, the company sent me the blue version. I decided that returning them was not worth the bother, though; I'm okay with the almost teal color they came in. Overall, I would recommend these shoes to anybody who works in a factory or just walks and stands a lot throughout the day.
So comfortable Ordered the pink ones first cause I wanted the color but loved them so much I now have 3 pair! So wonderful to have choice & selection in a large size & X-wide foot!
This is my second pair of Verve shoes that I have bought in the last 30 days. They fit my narrow heels with their adjustable heel strap. They relieve pain in my feet, knees and hips caused by flat feet.
Verve-Fuchsia Tie-Less Lace
Happy with the new shoes!