Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Springfield - Black Mary Jane shoes offer a stretchable, non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I recently purchased the Springfield Black Stretchable shoes and absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and I know I will get lots of wear out of them.
I'm convinced the shoes from Orthofeet are top of the line.
I bought these for my daughter and she loves them Said she got a lot of compliments on them. She has diabetic feet and has had her toes removed on one foot but when wearing these shoes no one can even tell. She loves them
What a difference these shoes have made in my ability to walk confidently, without pain. Due to sciatica-type issues on my right side, my gait had been off. Something about these shoes, and the two different orthotic inserts included with each pair have somehow realigned my stance to wonderful effect. The other bonus regarding the inserts is that I am able to compensate for my left foot being wider than my right [and crooked toes] - two inserts in the right shoe, one in the left, and the right shoe slippage is solved. But it is the realignment of stance that really has made all the difference. An added bonus is the style - looks nothing like a typical orthotic-type shoe.
Sadly I had to return the shoes. The style was advertised as one tailored for difficult toes. But the toe box was not high enough nor the material stretchy enough to accommodate my arthritic toe. I did appreciate the extra wide width.
The most comfortable shoes I ever owned!
My feet love the Springfield shoes. I've had foot problems my whole life and I can honestly say these are the first pair of shoe that I could wear very comfortable right from the start. Thank you!
Did not fit me
Very comfortable shoes! They work well for the office, too. Not your typical orthopedic shoe.