World's Best Shoes For Metatarsalgia
Metatarsalgia refers to pain under the ball of the foot. Common causes of metatarsalgia include: (i) Restrictive shoes that tend to force the ball of the foot into a small space, and put excessive pressure on that area; (ii) High impacts; (iii) Overweight; (iv) Flat feet, bunions, bursitis, Morton's neuroma, arthritis, gout, and diabetes. Orthofeet shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique therapeutic features that have proven to ease pain associated with Metatarsalgia.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
- Anatomical arch-support reduces over-pronation (flat feet), straightens the foot, and decreases the pressure on the ball of the foot.
- Superior cushioning alleviates pressure on the bottom of the foot.
WIDE, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
- Wide toe-box offers a loose, comfortable fit, and eliminates pressure on the front part of the foot.
- Extra-depth design accommodates thick insoles and orthotics, and alleviates pressure on the ball of the foot.
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
" These shoes are amazing! I wore these shoes all day, and had no foot pain. I have plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia and neuropathy, and had no pain all day. The arch support is perfect, much more comfortable than my $400 orthotics. When they came in the mail, I immediately tried them on, couldn't believe when I stood up-- it was heaven! I am a nurse. I have been telling everybody I work with about these shoes."
-- Kathryn S Beaumont
" The Foot Pain is Gone! This is my second pair of sneakers and I love them. I have very wide feet and have tried for years to find a comfortable sneaker. My Plantar Fasciitis and Metatarsal pain are both gone after six months. So grateful."
-- J. Kamm
Bottom Line: Choosing proper footwear can help you go about your daily activities with less pain, better mobility and comfortable feet.
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"
TOP SELLER IN Metatarsalgia