Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sandy Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sandy Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Sandy Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I am amazed that I was able to wear and walk in them the entire day the first time I put them on. The inserts that are included are genius. Helps get the fit you need. It usually takes me some time to get used to a new shoe and sometimes I never do. I am encouraged with the immediate comfort. I usually wear a 7 or 7 1/2 but did order size 8. So far........so good!
Loves these shoes and will probably order another pair from Ortho Feet!
Having bunions make finding comfortable footwear difficult. These are the best! Toe box is wider and deeper than any I have ever tried. Good arch support as well. I highly recommend these!
Love these shoes! The color is great with the comfort built in.
They are comfortable. I feel balanced when walking. Feet aren't pinched. AND I love the spacers that helped make just that little better fit. Thanks! I will be back.
Absolutely love them. I plan on getting another pair soon. I work on my feet all day and on hard cement. My body feels great at the end of the day.
This shoes are even better than I expected. I wish I had known about OrthoFeet years ago. I can now wear shoes with my bunions and I'm back to walking again.
I ordered these shoes to help with my sore feet, they have helped
I no longer have tired sore feet after walking my dog like before
Best purchase ever