Innovative technology offers the most comfortable stretchable shoes for men
OrthoFeet men's stretchable shoes are engineered with unique features and therapeutic detailing that help ease pressure and offer ultimate comfort and protection for sensitive feet. Orthofeet offers a variety of stretchable shoes, including men’s stretchable walking shoes, men’s stretchable sneakers and men’s stretchable casual shoes.
MEN'S STRETCHABLE SHOES
ORTHOFEET STRETCHABLE SHOES FEATURE AN ELASTIC NON-BINDING DESIGN AT THE FRONT PART OF THE SHOE, WHICH FORMS TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
● Offer a loose, customized fit;
● Eliminate pressure points on the foot;
● Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
“THESE SHOES HAVE SAVED MY LIFE. They are THE GREATEST, and now I own numerous pairs including their excellent slipper. …I feel so strongly that THEY WILL HELP ANY INDIVIDUAL.”
-- John Freeman
FINALLY... a shoe that REMOVES ALL MY PAIN! My BACK, KNEE, and HIP PAIN has completely DISAPPEARED! I'LL NEVER work another position WITHOUT A PAIR OF ORTHOFEET!
“I am walking WITHOUT PAIN FIRST TIME IN OVER THIRTY YEARS. I will never buy any shoe except Orthofeet for the rest of my life.”
-- Ray Beaudry
“BEST FITTING and MOST COMFORTABLE tennis shoes I've had in many, many years. AMAZING WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.”
-- David Brower
THE ORTHOFEET ADVANTAGE
State of the art footwear technology and advanced foot biomechanics have been employed in crafting these world's most comfortable stretchable Men's shoes.
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee, and lower back pain.
STRETCHABLE SHOES’ ERGONOMIC SOLES
LIGHT WEIGHT, CUSHIONING SOLES WITH ERGONOMIC-STRIDE™ DESIGN:
● Soften impacts; ● Alleviate stress on the joints; ● Help facilitate foot motion; ● Add spring to your step.
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING IN ORTHOFEET STRETCHABLE SHOES
SOFT, SMOOTH INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
● Offers a gentle contact with the foot; ● Eliminates pressure points; ● Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA:
● Enhances comfort and protection; ● Eliminates pressure points on Bunions and Hammer-Toes; ● Offers non-binding, comfortable fit; ● Provides extra room for toe movement.
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
● Help relieve heel and foot pain;
● Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot;
● Provide excellent support for flat feet;
● Help alleviate Corns and Calluses.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (2 MM AND 3 MM) ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES.
● Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
" The best shoes I've owned! These are my 3rd pair of Orthofeet and I don't think I'll ever buy anything else. I am very heavy, my feet are sensitive, Plantar-fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Arthritis. Nothing I have purchased before including at the Podiatrist office has been this durable and this comfortable. I know I will buy more in the future as they wear out. If you are thinking about it, don't, your feet will thank you, I know mine have by being painless."
-- Alicia S Moreno
" Orthofeet shoes are the best! Walking used to cause me excruciating pain. With Orthofeet shoes, I am no longer in pain when I walk and I am enjoying life again. Thank you for an outstanding product."
-- Patricia Lowery