Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Turquoise Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Turquoise Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and bunions. Coral-Turquoise Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I had bunion n hammertoe surgery back in june n finally found a pair of tennis shoes I could wear after surgery. I love them!!
Purchased these shoes for my 92 year old Mother. She loves her new shoes! I got her the Mary Janes! We are thrilled! Thank you Orthofeet! Highly recommend your shoes!
I've always had foot pain and, lately found the only shoes I could tolerate were Crocs. After reading the reviews for these Orthosneakers, I decided to give it a try. Well,
I'm just delighted! I have never been so comfortable in a shoe and find that my feet don't hurt after walking. Glory hallelujah! Thank you Orthofeet.
I usually go through 2 pairs of expensive sneakers a year...and still have foot pain....Not true with Orthofeet! Guaranteed for 1 full year.... NO PAIN! I will never buy from another company ever!
I have rheumatoid arthritis. The bones in my feet have shifted. These shoes have plenty of toe room and a stiff sole to hold your feet in place
Must return for next size. Think they will be great then. Dorothy Barlow
a good shoe for me. Fits without hurting. Your shoes always last.