- The Orthofeet Advantage
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Features and Benefits
- Customized Arch Support - Unique bladder design, filled with polyurethane foam and cushioning Gel, dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot. It provides customized support and alleviates discomfort and fatigue off your feet, all the way up your knees and low-back.
- Heel Pain Relief - A deep heel seat padded with Gel along with trampoline design under the heel works wonders for heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Maximum Cushioning - EVA cushioning foam forms to the unique contours of your foot for maximum relief of pressure points and comfort.
Unbelievable! I recently purchased approximately five insole devices to see which would work best for me and my current feet conditions. Those conditions include plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, fallen arches, and bunions. These insole devices far surpassed any of the other products I purchased. They relieved pain,and fit perfectly. I announced their superiority on FaceBook. If they wanted me to, I would become a spokesperson for them and their various products. I have ordered a pair of sneakers from them, and I can't wait to try them. You can't go wrong with BioSole-Gel Self Forming Orthotics!
-- Lori Brogan
3/16" Thick at the forefoot (toes).
Women's Sizes: 5 to 12 (in full sizes).
Men's Sizes: 7 to 14 (in full sizes).
Fit: Fits shoes with extra room or with removable footbeds.
Each full size insole covers a half size larger. For example: If you wear a size 8.5, please purchase a size 8 insert.
Recommended For The Following Conditions:
Diabetes, Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, and Bunions.
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee and lower back pain.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve heel and foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide excellent support for flat feet
- Help alleviate Corns and Calluses
- Making every step soothing with comfort
LIGHT WEIGHT, CUSHIONING SOLES WITH ERGONOMIC-STRIDE™ DESIGN.
- Soften impacts.
- Alleviate stress on the joints.
- Help facilitate foot motion.
Make every Orthofeet shoe feel like the best sneaker.
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SOFT, SMOOTH INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Enhances comfort and protection
- Eliminates pressure points on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE UPPER TO PERFECTLY FORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
- Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (2 MM AND 3 MM) ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
TIE-LESS LACE SYSTEM
INNOVATIVE LACING SYSTEM THAT COMBINES LACES AND STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE
- Eliminates the need for lacing up
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe
- Excellent solution for those who have difficulty tying laces
TWO-WAY STRAP SYSTEM
A STRAP SYSTEM WITH HOOK AND LOOP ELEMENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe, and easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
A SLIP-ON SHOE THAT COMES WITH STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Provides a wide opening to access the shoe.
- Enables easy On/Off, and easy fastening on both sides of the shoe.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
General Foot Pain and Discomfort, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Flat-Feet, Pronation, Ball Of The Foot Pain, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Corns, Hammer-Toes, Diabetes, Arthritis, Neuropathy, and Back Pain.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.