- The Orthofeet Advantage
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Orthofeet comfort system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook & loop straps offering easier securing and releasing of the shoe without using the laces.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Two-Way Strap System uses straps on both sides of the shoe and offers easy adjustment of the strap length.
- Orthotic insole that features anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat offers customized support with superior shock absorption.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Strideå» design softens step, and helps propel the foot forward.
SHOE CATEGORIES (for more information click on the links below):
Orthofeet Verve - Fuchsia women’s shoes are designed with unique comfort features to offer the best women’s comfort shoes, best women’s walking shoes, best women’s diabetic shoes, the best women’s shoes for neuropathy, the best women’s orthopedic shoes, the best women’s therapeutic shoes, the best women’s arthritis shoes, the best women’s wide shoes, best extra wide women’s shoes, and the best xx wide women’s shoes.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (for more information click on the links below):
Orthofeet Verve - Fuchsia women’s shoes are biomechanically engineered to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, bunions, calluses, hammer toes, diabetic feet, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain, and back pain.
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee and lower back pain.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve heel and foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide excellent support for flat feet
- Help alleviate Corns and Calluses
- Making every step soothing with comfort
LIGHT WEIGHT, CUSHIONING SOLES WITH ERGONOMIC-STRIDE™ DESIGN.
- Soften impacts.
- Alleviate stress on the joints.
- Help facilitate foot motion.
Make every Orthofeet shoe feel like the best sneaker.
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SOFT, SMOOTH INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Enhances comfort and protection
- Eliminates pressure points on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE UPPER TO PERFECTLY FORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
- Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (2 MM AND 3 MM) ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
TIE-LESS LACE SYSTEM
INNOVATIVE LACING SYSTEM THAT COMBINES LACES AND STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE
- Eliminates the need for lacing up
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe
- Excellent solution for those who have difficulty tying laces
TWO-WAY STRAP SYSTEM
A STRAP SYSTEM WITH HOOK AND LOOP ELEMENTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Enables fastening and unfastening on both sides of the shoe, and easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
A SLIP-ON SHOE THAT COMES WITH STRAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SHOE.
- Provides a wide opening to access the shoe.
- Enables easy On/Off, and easy fastening on both sides of the shoe.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
General Foot Pain and Discomfort, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Flat-Feet, Pronation, Ball Of The Foot Pain, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Corns, Hammer-Toes, Diabetes, Arthritis, Neuropathy, and Back Pain.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.