Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Verona orthotic women's sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I like the sandals but the are too small so I need to exchange them for a bigger size.
Verona Black Orthotic Sandal
I got these shoes to wear to work. I stand on my feet all day long. It's hot this time of year, so last year I had Clarks that were the samy "type" of shoe. I have Plantar fasciitis and lately my foot has been unbearable by the end of the day. I've been wearing these shoes for a week now, and although it is still sore at night, it is Way less sore than before. As soon as I put the shoes on, I could feel the cush right in the arch where it was needed. So far so good, I like them! Only issue I have is I wish there was velcro across the entire back. The strap slips a bit, but otherwise, great shoe.
Ordered two pair, different sizes, in order to assure fit. Sent one back which was made super easy with the instructions and label from OrthoFeet. Love the shoes. Went for comfort, got the unexpected addition of style.
These are just what I wanted...great looking casual shoes that are comfortable. They are super comfortable and look fine. I will buy from OrthoFeet again.
I have plantar fascitis in left foot. These shoes are so comfortable and soothing to my aching heel I cannot begin to tell you. I am grateful that I found these on line and ordered a second pair in a different color.,
My feet were so comfortable as soon as I wore these! I nearly cried since I was able to walk pain free!!! I promptly ordered a pair of Orthofeet oxfords, which are just as wonderful! Thank you, Orthofeet!
Just as comfortable as can be!