Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Ventura - Black men’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Ventura - Black superior men’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and ball of the foot pain. Ventura - Black are certified by Medicare and are qualified as men’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for men’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I love them! The shoes have more room for my toes, I am much more stable with these shoes. It is an easy five stars for me.
From the moment my husband put these shoes on, he loved them. He has been difficult to please prior to this purchase, but he has hardly taken them off. He has difficulty putting other shoes on by himself, but these are easy for him to put on and they are comfortable which is important for his physical state. He has actually been able to do a little walking without assistance; which prior to this purchase, he has not been able to do. Thank you, OrthoFeet for a terrific product.
Comfortable and well made. Much better than Dr. Scholls. I will continue to purchase these. Now, if OrthoFeet would make these in knee-high version, all would be well.
I bought them for my husband, who suffers the pins-and-needles of neuropathy, yet he has to be on his feet most of the day. He LOVES these shoes, can't stop raving about how much better his feet feel now. THANK YOU!
I have a very painful neuropathy of my feet with the additional discomfort produced by my hammer toes. The shoes clearly work, decreasing pain and giving me a high toe box to accommodate the deformed toes, as well as a excellent cushioning for the heels. I highly recommend the shoes for walking. They are, however, a little heavy as a sneaker to exercise in.
Ventura - Black
Ventura - Black