Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Tahoe-White women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Tahoe-White extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening Systemenables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
These have been the easiest shoes to break in! I walk on cement 8 hours a day. These are fabulous!
These shoes are the greatest fitting shoes and so comfortable.
So happy I found these shoes, so lightweight and comfortable. The socks are perfect for me! Thanks for being here!
I have very bad knees and the new shoes are wonderful. I was looking for something for when I have knee replacement; what I hear from others that had replacement, I need some good shoes. I found them, thank OrthoFeet
These are the best shoes I have ever had. Such a relief for sore feet. Love them.
I have 3 pairs of them. I love them. They are great.
Very comfortable, light weight. Excellent shoes.
I originally got the 91/2 and had to exchange them for the10. Do order half a size up especially if you wear socks. The shoes like great and feel great all day long. I love not having to lace up my shoes all the time and using the Velcro closures instead. I highly recommend these shoes.