Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Serene – Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Serene – Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I bought boats last winter and love them, so decided to order some work shoes, I work 12 hour shifts and these shoes are awesome. Will be ordering again.
Very comfortable shoes ..true to size fit
I walk a lot at work and at home. Sometimes my feet just hurt and are super fatigued after a busy day. I have worn these shoes almost exclusively for the last month and I can honestly say they help tremendously. My "dogs aren't barking" and the "spring in my step is back!"
Absolutely wonderful shoes for bunions, hammertoes, all those age-related problems! Like most reviews, I had to return my original pair for a half-size larger. They fit great, and with the supplied inserts, you can accommodate for those swelled feet days. It's amazing what a comfortable pair of shoes can do for your body. Highly recommend!
I am very pleased with my shoes. The inserts helped my feet even better. Love the velcro strap to make it adjustable depending on the thickness/thinness for my socks and they are great for my exercise class, too. Finally found a great shoe.
At first very tight. Realized it was because feet were swollen. Now comfortable.
The shoe style I have worn for years was discontinued. I've tried a few different brands and styles since, most of which are gathering dust in the closet. Had my eye on Orthofeet for awhile, but could not afford another costly mistake. When there was a 1 day sale @ 25% off I took the plunge and ordered the Serene. Bliss from the moment I put them on!
Waiting for rain to see if they pass the non-slip test. If so, I will order another pair.
These shoes are the bomb! I wear them everyday and have told friends about them and what a relief for my knees and hip.