Orthofeet-GEL men's orthotic insoles are biomechanically engineered with unique features that improve mobility, enhance comfort and help relieve heel, foot, knee and lower back pain.
Features and Benefits
- Lasting Comfort - Anatomical arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and pain caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis, and diabetes.
- Heel Pain Relief - Deep heel seat, padded with gel, helps relieve heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Excellent Shock Absorption - Soft, cushioning foam forms to the contours of the foot for maximum relief of pressure points.
- Dry Foot System - DryPlex fabric, Poly-U foam and anti-bacterial treatment wicks away perspiration and fights foot odor.
- Precise Fit - The insoles are made on a separate mold for each shoe size, and in a variety of width, i nsuring precise fit and customized comfort.
Thickness: 1/4" thick at the forefoot (toes).
Fits shoes with extra room or shoes with removable insoles.
Men's Sizes: 7 to 15 in Medium, Wide, and Extra Wide.
“These are absolutely the best and most comfortable insoles I have ever used. I can actually walk without excessive foot pain and without limping. I need to order a couple more and get rid of other brands that I have tried. Thanks for making a good product!”
INSOLE RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Orthofeet-GEL orthotic insole are biomechanically engineered to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, bunions, calluses, hammer toes, diabetic feet, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain, and back pain.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.