Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Naples - Blue orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have had so many problems with my feet/legs, and recently had knee replacement surgery. when I wear my ortho shoes (I now have 2 pairs) I can feel the difference from ordinary shoes. I am now walking without my walker or cane and I seem to improve a little each day. I will purchase additional orthofeet shoes in the near future.
I wore these shoes at Busch gardens two days in a row. My planter fascitis did not flare up until the end of the second day - and it was a very mild flare up. I never would have been able to enjoy myself as much as I did without these sandals.
I have bunion, hammer toe, totally warped feet. I find that Orthofeet the only shoe I can wear. Have this in gray, tan and now blue. I did try and return the other similar sandal. This just feels better. I usually order XXwide. This does not come in that width so I order 1/2 size larger. Soft and comfortable.
The OrthoFeet Naples Sandals were immediately comfortable. Size is accurate.
Velcro closure makes for easy on and off.
Am returning 2pair. They are not wide enough. Sizing did not say D or E width, only wide.
Very comfortable shoes and really like the Velcro Strap where you can adjust the comfort by either widening or narrowing it.
Loved the look of my new sandals. I was able to try the left foot sandal on. It fit good and was very comfortable. I was not able to try the right foot on as I had broken my toe. Will be looking forward to walking in them when my toe heals.
The shoes are very comfortable. They feel cushiony and have good arch support. The shoes look stylish. I have received compliments on the shoes. I usually wear them with my jeans or shorts.