Malibu pewter sandals for women are designed with bio-mechanical features that enhance comfort from heel to toe. These unique orthopedic sandals for women are crafted with removable orthotic insoles, soft uppers with stretch padded with foam, non-slip cushioning soles and innovative two-way strap system, making Malibu your first choice when looking for the best walking sandals for women.
You may try them risk free and see for yourself why Malibu are regarded as one of the world’s most comfortable sandals for women.
Ideal for the following sandal categories: bunion sandals, pewter strappy sandals, pewter flat sandals, comfy sandals, comfortable walking sandals.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support – Premium orthotic insoles (removable), featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet and over-pronation.
- Adjustable Arch Support – For those who need additional arch support, Malibu offers an Arch Booster that can be added under the insole to enhance support and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- Orthotic friendly design – The insoles can be removed and replaced with custom orthotics, diabetic insoles or other arch support inserts.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole softens step and adds spring to your step.
- Soft Lining – Soft fabric lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Easy On/Off – A unique two-way strap system enables fastening on either side of the sandal and an easy on/off.
- Perfect Fit – Malibu orthotic sandals are offered in a variety of widths, including Medium, Wide and Extra Wide, offering a perfect fit for your individual foot shape.
Sizes: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.