Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Jackson Square, Tie-Less Lace men’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Jackson Square, Tie-Less Lace superior men’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe- a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
For the past few decades I have been wearing steel toed safety shoes out of necessity. It is such a pleasure to slip on comfortable shoes there are not many words to truly describe it. The best review I can give is that I fully intend to get another pair in a different style very soon. Great products
From the very first time putting on these shoes my feet felt great. I had just gotten custom ankle supports and needed a little larger shoe to accommodate the "boot". I slipped these on and walked around the room. I was a happy camper. Great feeling shoes and the "no tie" feature was an added plus.
I've struggled with foot pain in both feet for quite some time. My left foot from foot surgery that didn't work out and my right foot from being run over by a fork lift. My job requires that I'm on my feet for upwards of 12 or more hours a day as a supervisor. I've tried various tactics to overcome pain but on each account, no success. I came across Orthofeet and decided to try these. They do an excellent job of cushioning and absorbing shock, even when walking on a concrete platform. My feet hurt far less and even the swelling has gone down. I am sold on this brand and will no doubt be looking to purchase additional pairs of shoes (including their socks) over the coming years. I recommend these very highly to anyone living with foot pain.
Jackson Square, Tie-Less Lace
I have been using Orthofeet shoes exclusively for six years. The shoes meet my needs. both as a diabetic and BK amputee.
My tieless Jackson Square shoes are my third pair of OrthoFeet products. If your looking for style, suffer with your old shoes. I have several pairs of those that I cannot ware anymore. But if you want comfort with tieless convenience, I highly recommend the Jackson Square. Try them, with their excellent return policy, but I bet you'll keep them!
the shoes was exactly what i wanted.service was great
Returned for one shoe being tighter than the other