Christina Falgout said: Gems for your feet I love the look and feel of these shoes. Orthofeet shoes are the best for all types of foot pain!
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chattanooga - Gray women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chattanooga - Gray superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Super comfortable! Fit true to size. Love the lighter color!
Chattanooga - Gray
I liked the shoe a lot and color great I had to put gel pad at metatarsal joints as they were very painful. The instep could have bee a bit more elevated I do have inserts. It was comfortable to walk in and looked great with a dress Overall the shoe is good quality
Very nice. Meets my needs.
Actually do like the shoe but need to return for a smaller size. Hope to get this done soon.
These shoes have changed my life !! I can now walk forever without any pain. And the icing on the cake is that they are cute. I now have three pairs and I am working on getting more. I even use a pair as house slippers.
I recently had surgery on my foot. These shoes are perfect in recovery. They stretch in all directions so no pressure on my incisions. Comfort I give them a top notch rating. Cuteness they get a so so rating. But I’m about comfort. 👍
Easy to fit my orthotics and adjust straps