Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Carnegie Two Way Strap men’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Carnegie Two Way Strap superior men’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points, and enhances comfort.
- Easy Slip-On - a slip-on shoe that comes with straps on both sides of the shoe offers a wide opening for an easy On/Off.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
These are the only shoes I will buy. They feel good from the first time you put them on and just get better when they break in. I could wear them all day on concrete floors.
Comfortable and convenient. It’s more like a glove than a shoe. Gentle on the feet and Easy to put on and takeoff.
I ordered these shoes for my dad whom has CHF and his feet are grossly swollen. They are perfect. They open wide enough for him to get his feet into. His feet have different levels of edema so he can adjust them to feet each foot. Love that they are so light weight. So glad to have found the right shoe for him
Due to a medical setback that happened just days after I bought my brother's new shoes, 3 months had passed by the time he was ready to wear them! They didn't fit due to permanent foot swelling! Customer service was great! New style needed, shipped immediately, other pair returned. All perfect! He had a different style of shoe that he could get on in time for the family wedding!
The shoes, Carnegie two way strap, are wonderful! They wear great. The ease of the two way strap is exactly what was needed! Definitely will buy more and recommend to anyone.
Carnegie Two Way Strap
Ordered these for my dad and he really likes them. He had been buying shoes about 2 sizes too big just to have more space. The extra width and height is great!!!