Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Baton Rouge - Sand men’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Baton Rouge - Sand superior men’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Very comfortable with plenty of toe room and good arch support. Because the shoe laces higher than the style of loafer/boat shoe it is patterned after it doesn't have the traditional loafer look I would generally wear without socks in summer. It looks a bit "clunkier". But there is probably no way to get the comfort and support of this shoe without that tradeoff. I recently purchased three different styles of OrthoFeet shoes, including these, and have decided to keep them all.
After recently injuring my right heel I searched the internet for a comfortable shoe designed to help with Plantar Fasciitis. I came across OrthoFeet and contacted customer service , whom walked me through the purchase of the Baton Rouge. These shoes have provided the correct support and cushioning comfort needed to help with the healing process. After 2 weeks, I have nearly completely recovered -.....thanks Orthofeet !!!
best shoe ever-socks also great
The shoes feel real good for walking ,as I usually walk about 4 miles per day.
Baton Rouge - Sand
I bought 1 pair of walking shoes and three pairs of dress shoes from Ortho Feet. Man! What a difference. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I have neuropathy and planter fasciitis in my left foot and I absolutely feel no pain when I walk now. I can't believe it. I am now thinking I will buy the sandals for my upcoming vacation. I sure wish I would have known about these shoes earlier. I highly recommend them.
I bought these shoes for my husband who has had his ankle fused many years ago. Because of this his foot swells by the end of the day. He loves his OrthoFeet shoes. He also bought a pair of sneakers and just ordered a pair of dress shoes.
Baton Rouge - Sand