My wife did some research to get us some walking shoes for a trip. I was skeptical when she found this site but agreed to get a pair with her. I truly wish I had known about this firm and its products years ago. Here's why:
1. Product quality: A+ - These appear handstitched.
2. Design: A+ - you can see that a LOT of thought and research went into these shoes - they have thought of everything
3. Fit: A+ - after my first fitting I told my wife we'd need to send them back - too loose. Then I saw the spacers and now they are a perfect fit
4. I refuse to tie shoes - I rarely wear my sneakers as I just don't like tying shoes so I wear docksiders just about everywhere. With this combination of tying and velcro, I do not need to tie them - amazing!
5. Width choice: A+ - I thought I had EE wide shoes and that's the widest I have ever seen. My 4E pair is SO comfortable - for the first time in my life I can wear sneakers for more than an hour or so without aching feet
6. Price: A+ - For a high-quality product made in the US, these prices are as fair as you can get.
Orthofeet, where have you been all my life!?