ORTHOFEET DIABETIC SHOES
Walking is an excellent activity and very beneficial to our health, however it might come with some risks for people with Diabetes and Neuropathy.
When you have reduced sensation in your feet it makes it hard to realize that your foot is injured. Also, blood flow in your feet is impaired in diabetes, so infections can be harder to fight off, and therefore, you will need to pay careful attention to preventing foot wounds.
Fortunately, most diabetic foot injuries can be prevented by paying proper attention to diabetic foot care, and by wearing shoes that fit properly and are made to provide appropriate protection against foot irritation and pressure points.
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have helped millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get ultimate protection for diabetic feet.
"I have diabetes, wide feet, and flat arches. This dilemma has put me on a lifelong quest for a truly comfortable shoe. My quest has ended at last! These shoes are remarkable! After a full day on my feet, it's like I haven't even had shoes on! My feet have never been happier!"
-- Donald Roth
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide comfortable arch support
- Enhance comfort and protection
LIGHT WEIGHT, CUSHIONING SOLES WITH ERGONOMIC-STRIDE™ DESIGN.
- Soften impacts.
- Alleviate stress on the joints.
- Help facilitate foot motion.
Making every Orthofeet shoe feel like the best sneaker.
"I'm glad to say I own 4 pair of Orthofeet shoes. They are all excellent. I can honestly say without the Orthofeet shoes, I would not be able to walk. I have Neuropathy, Diabetes and Plantar fasciitis. Really a great, comfortable shoe."
-- Manny Kornbluth
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
"I have diabetes and have a lot of trouble with my feet. These shoes feel so good on my feet. I wore this shoe for a number of years and now I have ordered another pair. My order was shipped the next day and I received them in a couple of days. Great service."
-- David Childs
BioSoftTM Bamboo Diabetic Socks
Employing its expertise in biomedical engineering Orthofeet has designed the BioSoftTM - bamboo non-constricting socks that enhance comfort and protection for diabetic feet.
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
- A unique non-binding knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow and comfortable, non-restrictive fit
- Soft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection
- DryPlexTM moisture wicking system keeps feet always dry and comfortable. Extra padding in the sole adds cushioning comfort and protection
- Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor
- Unique inverse design linking provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering utmost protection against blisters and irritations
- White color sole allows easy detection of wounds
"I have tried so many pairs of socks that were advertised as the best, softest, padded, pain-free Diabetic socks that were horrendous and pain causing… BioSoft are the BEST socks I have ever tried and had for the last 5+ years. I will definitely be buying more."
-- John Murray
"These socks are terrific socks for a diabetic. Very soft and water wicking too. Fast shipping and free shipping. So pleased that we ordered the brown ones too!"
-- Margaret Wachenfeld