Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sandy Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sandy Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Sandy Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have bunions and I've been to so many, so-called, special stores to fit problem feet! Ha! I've spent so much money trying to find a shoe that fits.
I thought I’d give ortho feet a shot. I just received my sneakers in the mail...😃 I can't believe THEY FIT PERFECTLY!!! I'm ecstatic! The first time in my life I ever put a shoe on and it felt good! I don't know what else to say...I’m stunned! No bunion pain. Thank you, thank you!
Love my Ortho Feet shoes. I can stand or walk long periods of time without any discomfort from my plantar fasciitis.
Love the way they feel on my feet
No foot pain which is wonderful
But, I don’t like the look of the shoe
Wish I had hit the maryjane style
They look bulky and I feel people think they are orthotic shoes too
Not very stylish in design
Other than the looks they are great
Would recommend them to anyone
The shoes I got are very comfortable I've had to put the inserts in which made a huge difference . I work overnight so normally as soon as I get home I'm kicking my shoes off but the other day when I got off I was off the whole day and had stayed up all day with my Orthofeet shoes on. Fantastic!!
Shoes are all that they were said to be. Thank you!
Love my shoes! Usually my feet hurt after being on them all day. The first day I wore them for 13 hours and had no pain! Awesome shoes!