Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Quincy gray women’s slip-on orthopedic shoes offer a stretchable, non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes, and provides excellent protection for persons with arthritis, neuropathy, diabetes and swollen feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, or plantar fasciitis.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioningsoften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow easy adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
These were exactly the type of slip on I was looking for. I first ordered a 6 1/2 extra wide, and they were too large. Orthofeet was wonderful about the return and refund. I then ordered a 6 extra wide, and they fit perfectly. I have bunions, and it is difficult to find a comfortable pair of shoes. These are perfect!
Can't review as I am returning them for a size 9 1/2. They were too snug but I felt they will work well. Anxious to get this return completed and receive next 1/2 size. Thanks!
Love these shoes.
Very comfortable walking shoes
I am very pleased with the Quincy Stretchable Slip-on, didn't have to break them in! The Customer Service was very helpful & friendly! I have Osteoarthritis in all my joints & I have scoliosis, my whole left side is shorter the my right side, added to that, both my left foot & right is severely flat-footed & I have narrow heels & small ankles, had surgery on my left foot & ankles! Have nuts & screws in my ankles & had my Achilles tendon frozen & the tendons & muscles realigned, but the Osteo decided they wanted them back the way there where, also one of screws on the side of the foot pushed up against the skin & the foot
surgeon had to remove it, because of the severity of the flat-foot! Because of problems with my feet it made it hard to find shoes to make my feet comfortable until I went online & found OrthoFeet. I have been wearing their shoes for several years & wouldn't go anywhere else. The Quincy Stretchable Slip-on are so comfortable, my feet love them too!
I love the shoes! They are so comfortable. And they fit perfectly. Thank you.