Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Black Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Black Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Coral-Black Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort Soft, stretchable upper. Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Ordered these in Black and they are very comfortable and attractive. Highly recommend for anyone needing a comfy walking shoe.
This is the best tennis shoe I have ever worn !! I was having right hip pain constantly, and taking pain medications for it, until I stated wearing the Orthofeet tennis shoes; after a couple of days, my pains started subsiding, and now it’s gone !! And the shoes feel so comfortable in your feet, I don’t feel like taking them off !!
Ive struggled to find shoes that fit my small but extra wide feet for years. These are the first shoes that have fit me with no problem and no pain.
They were too narrow for my feet so I have returned them to exchange for a different style.
Extremely comfortable sneakers! Thanks so much
The best shoes for all the walking I do as a nurse
I'm very satisfied