Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Verve - Turquoise women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces and a Heel Strap that allows to adjust the grip around the heel.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Verve - Turquoise extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening Systemenables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel -Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
These sneakers are very comfortable. Now I would like to find a pair of work shoes something with not too much of a heel
My new shoes are very comfortable and I love the tie-less lace feature.
I have had soooo many compliments and questions on where I got these. I can not say enough about these shoes. Comfortable beyond belief and have eliminated a lot of pain in my lower back, hips and knee. After my knee surgery, bending down to tie my shoes was not an option, the Velcro as well, this feature has been life saving.
This was the first pair I purchased from Ortho feet and since then have purchased a pair for my husband who is impressed with his as well!
I wasn’t able to walk anymore because of severe heel pain. I have been wearing these Orthofeet Verves & my heel doesn’t hurt anymore!
My expectation of these shoes on especially was high, and I have not been disappointed. These are stylish, sturdy, comfortable and the sale price was great. I am 64, and had a lot of back pain, as well as problems with a long second toe. I have no problems when wearing these. Try them!!!
Best shoes ever for me. I was first diagnosed with diabetes 46 years ago and been suffering with diabetic neuropathy since 1994. These shoes make me feel like I am walking on pillows.
I have diabetes and have trouble finding shoes that do not rub my toes. These shoes fit perfectly. The toe box is perfect- not too wide but just right. Will definitely by again!